Digital services are helping organizations to compete in the modern digital economy. However this increasingly fast-paced and complex environment creates new challenges for organizations and professionals to manage. This new digital era is known as the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’, characterized by the digital transformation of our world and the unavoidable interaction between humans, digital technologies and physical assets. Organizations now need to be more agile, better equipped to be more agile, better equipped to adapt what they do, and ready to adopt new ways of working to succeed.
ITIL® 4 helps you to tackle the disruption!
ITIL® is the most widely recognized framework for IT enabled services in the world, and has been providing comprehensive, practical and proven guidance to 90% of Fortune 500 companies for over 30 years.
ITIL® 4 provides a flexible end-to-end IT and digital operating model for the delivery and operation of tech-enabled products and services.
ITIL® 4 has already helped many successful organizations to create valuable outcomes to meet increasing customer demands. Trailblazers and digital innovators such as Spotify and Vodafone are already seeing increased efficiency and customer satisfaction as a result of ITIL® 4 methods.
Develop essential skills for the digital era with ITIL® 4
The ITIL® 4 framework consists of seven core modules:
• ITIL® 4 Foundation
• ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support (CDS)
• ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV)
• ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-velocity IT (HVIT)
• ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI)
• ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy (DITS)
• ITIL® 4 Master
ITIL® 4 Foundation the building blocks of ITIL® 4 and step one of your ITIL® 4 journey!
ITIL® 4 Foundation introduction
ITIL® 4 Foundation has been designed as an introduction to ITIL® 4 and enables candidates to look at IT service management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
ITIL® 4 Foundation is for anyone working within the IT function who needs to understand the key concepts of IT and digital service delivery and is interested in helping their organization address new service management challenges. It is for professionals at the start of their ITIL® 4 journey or those looking to upgrade their existing ITIL® knowledge.
ITIL® 4 Foundation will help you to:
Learn commonly used service management terms and concepts
• Understand how value streams increase speed and efficiency
• Discover how modern IT and digital service organizations work
• Understand how work contributes to organizational success
• Learn how cultural or behavioural principles guide work that benefits the wider organization
Candidates must first take ITIL® 4 Foundation before they can embark on their journey through the ITIL® 4 Specialist, Strategist or Leader modules – to achieve the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional, ITIL® 4 Strategic Leader or ITIL® 4 Master designations
ITIL® 4 managing professional (mp) designation
Introduction ITIL® 4 managing professional
The Managing Professional (MP) designation provides practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful IT and digitally-enabled services, teams and workflows. In order to achieve the ITIL® 4 MP designation, professionals must be certified in ITIL® 4 Foundation and all of the following four modules:
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support (CDS)
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV)
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-velocity IT (HVIT)
- ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI) – UNIVERSAL MODULE
ITIL® 4 Strategic Leader (SL) designation
Introduction ITIL® 4 Stategic Leader (SL)
The ITIL® 4 Strategic Leader designation recognizes the value of ITIL®, not just for IT operations, but for all digitally-enabled services. In order to achieve the ITIL® 4 SL designation, professionals must be certified in ITIL® 4 Foundationand the following two modules:
- ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI) – UNIVERSAL MODULE
- ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy (DITS)
ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver and Support
THE ‘ENGINE ROOM’ OF THE DIGITAL AND I.T. FUNCTION
Introduction ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver and Support
This specialist module is for IT practitioners and leaders who design and manage the delivery andsupport of IT-enabled digital products and services. ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver and Support (CDS) helps professionals who are responsible for service delivery, including development, deployment, and monitoring and support, and assuring that services are delivered and supported according to agreed levels.
Helps professionals who manage the operation of IT-enabled digital products and services or end to end delivery to:
- Improve existing processes
- Effectively manage IT teams
- Optimize value streams and workflows
- Align digital services with business strategy
- Improve how services are developed
- Integrate new technologies
- Embed Lean, Agile, DevOps ways of working
ITIL® 4 Drive Stakeholder Value
ENSURING DIGITAL AND I.T. SERVICES DELIGHT
Introduction ITIL® 4 Drive Stakeholder Value
This specialist module is for IT professionals who are responsible for managing and interfacing with stakeholders, and fostering relationships to gain value realization.ITIL® 4 Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) is beneficial to those who design or manage customer journeys and experiences, and manage customer demands and expectations.
Helps professionals who are focused on customer experience, user journeys or are responsible for external relationship management to:
- Effectively manage key stakeholders
- Build trusted relationships
- Shape customer demand
- Optimize user experience and customer experience
- Embed effective design thinking
ITIL® 4 High-velocity IT
THE FUTURE OF DIGITAL AND I.T. SERVICES
Introduction ITIL® 4 High-velocity IT
This specialist module is for IT managers and practitioners working within or towards the delivery
of digital products and services. HVIT will help anyone involved in digital services or working on digital transformation projects; and those working in or migrating to Lean, Agile or DevOps ways of working or highly automated environments.
Helps professionals who are working in digital transformation projects and towards high-velocity environments to:
Converge business and IT goals
- Recognize and manage complex adaptive systems
- Bridge the development and operations gap
- Improve performance with Lean, Agile and DevOps methods
- Increase the speed and quality of services
- Make value-creating digital and IT investments
ITIL® 4 Direct, Plan and Improve
BRINGING DIGITAL AND I.T. STRATEGIES TO LIFE
Introduction ITIL® 4 Direct, Plan and Improve
This strategist module is for IT and digital managers of all levels involved in aligning work to organizational strategy or developing a continually improving team or service.ITIL® 4 Direct, Plan and Improve will help anyone involved in planning work, improving products and managing organizational change, and those responsible with interfacing with governance, risk and compliance.
Helps professionals who are responsible for managing the direction and strategy of their IT team or organisation to:
- Drive and manage effective organizational change
- Encourage a culture of continual improvement
- Ease decision making
- Support change management
- Minimize disruption
- Innovate while remaining compliant
ITIL® 4 LEADER: DIGITAL AND IT STRATEGY (DITS)
ENABLING BUSINESS SUCCESS THROUGH THE CREATION OF DIGITAL AND I.T. STRATEGIES
Introduction ITIL® 4 LEADER: DIGITAL AND IT STRATEGY (DITS)
This module is for IT and business directors, heads of department, aspiring C-Suite professionals and other business leaders across the organization who are looking for guidance that will help them craft a digital vision, shape IT and business strategy and drive organizational change
Helps digital leaders and aspiring IT leaders who wish to shape IT and business strategy and drive organizational change through:
• Develop a cross-organizational digital strategy
• Craft a digital vision
• Drive operational excellence
• Respond to digital disruption
• Enable a sustainable business
• Strategically manage risk
• Develop digital leaders for the future